Have Piece Of Mind With A Plumbing Service Agreement.
Have you ever had a leaky faucet, stopped up drain, or wonder if your water heater was operating at top efficiency? Most of us have. Wouldn't it be nice to have someone check all of your plumbing needs once a year and to make minor repairs on the spot? This is just what a Pipetechs Plumbing Service Agreement is designed to do. With routine maintenance on your entire plumbing system, those minor irritations will disappear. And by the way, you don't have to worry about scheduling the annual visit. We will call you each year to determine a time that is convenient for you and fits into your busy schedule.
A Pipetechs Service Agreement Customer Enjoys:
- Annual check of plumbing system, including minor faucet repairs (washers only).
- 15% discount on labor and materials, should additional service work be required during the year.
- Priority emergency service.
- Peace of mind knowing your system is operating safely and efficiently.
- Annual backflow testing for irrigation or domestic water is $75 extra.
Once A Year, Pipetechs Service Will:
- Dye test all toilets for leaks.
- Check all faucets for leaks.
- Check all exposed hot & cold water supply lines.
- Check all sink piping.
- Check all fixture drains.
- Check washing machine hoses.
- Check all lawn faucets for leaks.
- Check & tag all emergency shut-offs.
- Treat all drains with Pipetech's natural enzymes and bacteria that metabolize down the grease & waste.
- Check water system for leaks & notify customer (Check at city water meter or running of pump).
Plus, Electric and Gas Water Heater Service!
- Check and clean main burner and pilot.
- Inspect flue pipe.
- Check for proper vent draft.
- Check for gas and water leaks.
- Check operation of emergency cutoff.
- Check temperature and pressure safety relief valve.
- Check drain valve operation and flush out tank.